just a lil part ..

hai !
i havent blogging for a long time (i guess) ..
so im here to tell my story ..
i dont know why i keep on having this lazy feeling when ever logging into my blog page ..
sometimes i have an idea what to write , but im too lazy to write it out ..
then im trying hardly now ..
i just wanna share what happened last week ..
my band were playing on Launching Compilation Album , and there are 21 bands in it ..
and the show not just for fun , we are all saved 50% from the prices of album for charity ..
ya you know what , indonesia just got disasters on 3 different places ..
theres tsunami in Mentawai , flood flash hit in Wasior , And Merapi ..
the show started at 2pm - 10pm *correct me if im wrong* , and my band played about 4:30pm ..
when we were ready to burn the stage , my friend told me , he saw my ex over there *_* wrong time i guess ..
i dont want to see her , but we were at same place . i hate to see her , i can hosnestly say that we never fought ..
she broke me up 1 year ago with no reason and we never talked to each other for a long time . so i just feels like she was a toxic part of my life and i didnt even want to talk . i have no desire to put anything else like relationship or friendship ..
and yesterday i got text from unknown number . i asked who is it , unknown replied im is ur ex ..
i dont believe it , because too many unknown numbers texted me and said it was my ex ..
but this one is different from the way she wrote a text . uh i wont write this part ..
actually now i can forget all about her perfectly , i never think about her again !
i love my life with no one girlfriend beside me ..
i still have many friends here ..
Thats all ..

Leave a Reply

Send me
your sounds

Daftar Isi

About Me

Foto saya
Samarinda, East Borneo, Indonesia
Semua yang terjadi kadang tidak cukup jika hanya di sampaikan melalui kata kata yang keluar dari mulut saja. Di blog ini, jari jariku yang akhirnya berbicara...

Blog Archive

counter

Website counter

Pengikut